Essentials in Denmark
After being in Denmark for 2 ½ months, I think I have a pretty good idea of some of the essential items.
- -A chip card-every card reader I’ve encountered has a place where you can tap the card on the outside and it usually works better than inserting it.
- -A comfortable backpack-I have my backpack with me most of the time and it’s so important to get one that you can wear for a long time without discomfort
- -Waterproof jacket-it rains a little a lot of the time here and it’s generally a good idea to have
- -External charger-lots of busses/trains have charging ports, and you don’t want to be stuck with a dead phone
- -Comfortable walking shoes-make sure they fit well and won’t give you blisters
- -Layers- the weather changes quite a bit so make sure you’re ready to accommodate it with proper clothing.
These are a few of the things I use on a daily basis, but remember to research the weather for wherever you're going to see if you need anything special.