CIEE Handles All the Details – Seamlessly
CIEE is the perfect partner for any organization looking to expand its global reach by sending staff to train in the United States. With decades of cultural exchange experience, an extensive global network of international representatives, and a highly trained, 24/7 support staff that can handle all aspects of the program transparently and quickly, we:
- Work closely with host organizations to suggest training strategies and help them meet J-1 Visa regulatory requirements
- Take full responsibility for the health, safety, and well-being of your trainees
- Provide insurance coverage for your trainees, giving you the assurance that their health and well-being are attended to
- Help your trainees have rewarding and fulfilling experiences in the United States, through cultural exchange and networking opportunities
- Stay in touch with your trainees throughout the program, to ensure regulatory compliance and meaningful cultural exchange
- International trade
Why Partner With CIEE?
As a world leader in international education and exchange, and one of the largest designated sponsors of the U.S. Department of State’s J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program, CIEE is a trusted nonproﬁt with the knowledge, reputation, and resources to pair qualified, motivated international trainees with the right U.S. organizations. We offer:
The most experience
With more than six decades of experience, we are experts at designing training programs, navigating U.S. Department of State regulations, and ensuring a successful experience for organizations and trainees alike.
The most resources
As one of the largest sponsors of the J-1 Visa program, CIEE has historically been allocated more visas to sponsor international trainees than any other organization.
Every year, we help trainees from more than 50 countries worldwide come to the United States. Wherever trainees are currently working, we can support them through the application and visa process in their primary language, using our extensive local knowledge.
We partner with our host organizations and trainees through every step of the process – from creating a training plan and assisting with the J-1 Visa application process, to providing 24/7 logistics support and insurance for trainees throughout the program.
Cultural exchange is our only business
At CIEE, we’re always improving the quality of our programs so that we can deliver life-changing cultural exchange to more people around the world and increase international awareness in the United States. Cultural exchange is central to our mission, and we’re committed to ensuring that everyone – participants, host organizations, and sending companies alike – fully benefits from this rich experience.