Develop Your Future Start-up This J-term!

January in Berlin

Did you know a new start-up is founded in Berlin every 14 hours? That means 500 new companies join Berlin’s thriving business landscape every year! You could make yours one of them this J-term!

In our three-week, three-credit course, Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Culture in Europe, you’ll network with local entrepreneurs, learn essential business skills, and create a concrete business plan designed to grow and thrive beyond Berlin’s unique start-up network.

With this highly interactive course, you’ll develop an understanding of the European entrepreneurial process and gain firsthand insight into the rapidly expanding market – all with classwork, guest lectures from some of the most innovative and successful entrepreneurs in Europe, and guided site visits to local start-ups, big and small.

Your time in Berlin won’t be all business focused. Germany’s capital has been described as “the greatest cultural extravaganza that one could imagine.” You’ll have plenty of time to explore everything Berlin has to offer - from the nascent street-food scene to mind blowing street art, world-class cultural events to historical monuments and palaces.

“There is no other place like Berlin to start a business and learn from other entrepreneurs,” said CIEE Global Institute – Berlin Director, Martin Kley. “This dynamic city is full of opportunity and has something to offer for every idea.”

Are you ready to put your innovative ideas to the test and turn your dreams into a reality? Be part of CIEE’s Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Culture in Europe program and get inspired by this innovative city!

Learn more!