TEFL Certification Courses Online and Abroad with CIEE
Teach English Abroad with Confidence
The word is out: Teaching English abroad is a great job. The work is rewarding. It pays well. And it’s an ideal way to explore new parts of the world and truly experience a different culture.
By getting certified to teach English as a foreign language, you’ll have an advantage over other applicants. When you’re Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)-certified, overseas school administrators see that you’re not just another traveler seeking a path to new places. You’re someone who’s trained to do the job right. And that makes a difference.
With CIEE’s internationally recognized online TEFL Certification Courses, you will:
- Complete an innovative course developed by TEFL professionals, academic peers, intercultural experts, and educational programmers, and accredited by the World TEFL Accrediting Commission
- Engage in interactive learning with classmates and tutors in virtual discussion forums, conferences, and chats conveniently, via computer, tablet, or mobile phone, without the hassle of commuting
- Have the flexibility to choose the level of certification that best fits your needs
- Become prepared to work in another culture – a skill highly valued in today’s job market
For the first time, I really began to believe in myself as a teacher.
– M. Royster, Michigan, preparing to teach in Spain
Keep Me Updated
Your information has been received and someone will contact you soon.