We provide you with the guidance, tools for self-reflection, and access to hands-on experience to become an effective experiential educator and leader, using your own experiences and strengths to make a difference in the lives of others.
Our exceptional staff will guide you through every step of the CIEE Camp Exchange USA process—from the time you apply to your return trip home—providing the service and support you need for a successful experience including:
- Placement at a high-quality, accredited summer camp in the U.S. based on the needs of the camp and your unique skills and experience
- Complete J-1 visa process and sponsorship assistance including SEVIS fees, to make your application process as seamless as possible
- An in-person pre-departure orientation in your home country to set the stage for a successful experience in the U.S.
- Comprehensive travel insurance throughout your program
- Arrival Meet & Greet in the U.S. to assist you upon entry including transfer from the airport, one-night stay, and onward travel to camp to ease you into American life
- Full training at camp with fellow international and American counselors to get you ready for your campers
- 24/7 in-country support for peace of mind while you’re in the U.S.
- Up to 30 days after camp to travel and explore the U.S. with the friends you made this summer at camp!
- You will earn competitive pocket money that you can use to offset the costs of travel after your program is finished
- In some cases, your round-trip international flight may also be included in your program fees
CIEE Camp Exchange USA offers affordable program fees to ensure as many qualified participants as possible have access to this once-in-a-lifetime experience.