I want to graduate from a U.S. university

High School USA

Michaela, from the Czech Republic, decided to come back to the U.S. for another year with CIEE so she could pursue her goal of attending a U.S. university:

Why did you decide to come back to the U.S. for another year?

I decided to come back to the U.S. because I wanted to graduate from an American high school, and eventually continue my education in the U.S. with attending an American college. 

What is the best part of coming back for another year?

The best part of coming back to U.S. is that I experienced two very different families, and lifestyles. First year in Missouri with older couple with three adult daughters who didn't live with us, plus one more exchange student from China. Second year in Michigan with young family with two little adorable girls. You'll never know what the second year has prepared for you, and I encourage you to give it a chance, and do another year, I can guarantee that you will not regret!  

Why would you recommend this to another student?

This is a great opportunity not only to improve your English, but also challenge yourself because not everything will be easy there, get new experiences you've never known you will ever experience, and meet new people. 

Want to come back for another year in the U.S. like Michaela and get $1000 off your program fee? Click here to learn more