Prepare for Departure
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted into CIEE Work & Travel USA. You have a lot to look forward to, but first, it is important to take care of the following items, so start soon!
- Your passport
- Your visa
- Housing research
- Medical appointments
- Travel arrangements, including getting to your job from the airport
- Online program orientation
You should stay in touch with your CIEE international representative throughout this process. They should be able to help with any questions you may have. If your plans or travel dates change, make sure to let them know. You won’t be able to change your paperwork or program dates after you are in the United States.
Mandatory Online Orientation
CIEE’s online orientation is where you will get answers to many of your questions.
You Will Get Useful Advice About
- Traveling to America
- Making the most of your time in the United States as a CIEE Work & Travel USA student
- Important program rules and regulations
You can participate in the online orientation any time after you receive your paperwork from CIEE. You must complete the orientation before you leave for the United States. We’ll send you a reminder and a link to the orientation one month before your departure to make sure you don’t forget.
You should give yourself at least 60 minutes to complete the orientation.
CIEE is working with Unleesh to provide your orientation. To access your orientation, you should:
- Visit ciee.unleesh.com. Or, if you are using a mobile device, search for the Unleesh app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Click the Sign Up button on the screen. You will be asked for your email address - make sure you use the same email address where you received your Unleesh email invite.
- Go to the Path Store, select the Work & Travel USA Orientation Path and begin!
If you have any difficulty logging in or viewing the presentation, contact your CIEE international representative.