TRIP TO NYC

Monste M.

The seconomy weekend of November, I went with my host mom and mu host sister to NYC for my birthday and it was truly the best birthday present ever. 

It was planned for a while, so it was not a big surprise, but anyway it was incredible.

We went out of town the 10th, it was a Friday and we didn't have school so we left early. The first thing we did, we went to Ellen's Stardust Dinner House to have lunch. In this bar the waiters sing and do performances. It was so much fun!! After lunch, we went to Cental Park. I had always wanted to go there and so all the locations where movies where filmed, it was awesome and I couldn't stop doing photos. Then we walked around NYC and I admired the beautiful views. Finally, Friday night we saw the Lion King on Broadway! It was incredible. 

Saturday, since it was Veteran's Day, we could see the big parade and then we went to have tea at The Plaza Hotel. Can you imagine how fancy and beautiful it was? We enjoyed tea and we celebrated my birthday. To end Saturday, we went to see SIX the musical on Broadway.

Finally, on Sunday we did a quick walk though Central Park and we went home.

Well you can see that I had a lot of fun!! It was such a great weekend.