Let the adventure begin !

Emerence T.

The third of August after the last goodbye with my friends, I took the plane to Saint-Louis. Fortunately I wasn't alone, Alice an other exchange student fromBelgium was on the same flight that me. 

We were so stressed, imagining every possible scenario. But in the end, we had some free time, so we settled down and explored the airport a bit. After an hour's wait, we finally got back on the plane. I was so stressed that I didn't even know how to rest on the plane! 

Two hours later, our plane lands. And at the same time all I wanted was to get out of the plane and meet my host family but also I just wanted to run away because these people will be new home for ten months ! 

On the way to meet them with Alice, we asked each other so many questions about what we will do, a hug, a kiss or just say hello. THat was so stressful because I just wanted to make a good first impression.

Finally, everything was fine. Our host family was together and it was like in the movie because they had a poster. I remembered my host mom had a big smile on her face and that almost made me cry. 

The thing is that I just let my host family choose what it’s the thing to do, a hug ! 

Now I realized that it was the beginning of a new life!