How I connected with my local coordinator

Cristina P.

The first day I arrived here in Wisconsin I knew already that my local coordinator was going to be amazing! She came to the airport to welcome me and the girl I was travelling with and she was very nice. She was really understanding and open from the first second she saw us. After that she kept checking on us and calling to make sure we were doing great. She always organizes activities and things to do. Unfortunately I missed a couple of meeting because of school or family things, but I still went to some. We all went picking apples in September, we went to a trampoline park in November and she organized many other activities. She is also always available for everything you need. If you are bored at home you can text her or call her and if she is free she would take you somewhere to hang out! Sadly I realized that late so I haven't had time to do it yet, but she always tells me to call her if I need to. I really love her and I really appreciate all the work she does for us. My experience, so far, was great so I had to call her just once to ask for help, but that time she was super nice! She talked to me as a friend would and, even if it was late at night, she gave me advices and she supported me. In conclusion, my relationship with my local coordinator is pretty amazing and I'm very grateful for this. Thank you, Linda, I'm very happy to have you!