NEW YORK!!!

Pisol P.

After a 25-hour flight from Bangkok with 2 stops in Hong Kong and Vancouver, I finally arrived at NEW YORK!! My first night at NY was not quite a great night, My roommates and I had a hard jet lagged we slept at 1pm(Thai midnight) and woke up at 8pm(7am in Thailand) so we didn’t have a dinner. After that we slept again at 11pm, unluckily we all woke up at 3am(2pm in Thailand) but the funny thing is about 9 friends from Thailand who came to New York with me couldn’t sleep too so we had such a fun games like truth or dare, cards and many funny things.

In the second day, we had a NEW YORK TOUR!! we went to the 911 memorial, the place was very beautiful, amazing with the feeling of respectful sadness and hopeless. We moved on to THE TOP OF THE ROCK, which is at ROCKEFELLER center. We saw all the New York, EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, CENTRAL PARK, HUDSON RIVER and all that stuff. We drove passed TIMES SQUARE too! Finally in the evening we had buffet dinner on the cruise going along the HUDSON RIVER we saw New York, New Jersey, Queen, Ellis Island and the STATUE OF LIBERTY!! We also had a party on the top of the cruise, my friends from Thailand also had a BlankPink-Kill this love dance on the cruise with every eyes looking at them, that’s amazing. I also had a new friend, his name is Ian. He is 18-years old boy from Brazil, he is a fun and friendly guy. Sadly that my instagram didn’t remember his account but I look forward to seeing again in the future.