I’m going to the U.S!

Pisol P.

Hi there, my name is Pisol Piangkaeo, my nickname is Arthur. I’m 15 years old from Thailand. I’m going to Huntsville, Alabama. According to GOOGLE, Huntsville has a huge and amazing NASA rocket and space center but in my opinion, I won’t believe it untill I see it with my own eyes. 

About 3 years ago, I went to England to attend a summer camp for 1 month. That month really inspired me in becoming an exchange student for example experiencing new things that I would never found in my daily life, meeting new friends from around the world.

There are 3 days before my departure date but I’ve just started packing the bags. My flight will be about 1 day long from Bangkok to Hong-Kong, from Hong-Kong to Vancouver and from Vancouver to New York. What a flight that is! I will wear OEG( my organization ) T-shirt and then in New York I’ll wear a new one of CIEE. Exciting, interesting, curiosity, nervousness, embarrassment, worrying all those feeling dissolved in my head. 

The most exciting thing that going to happen is I’m going to meet my DP(double placement) from Ukraine whom I’ve been talking to for 4 months between 2 different continent.

>>>CHAPTER II ; Amazing trip<<<