Teach in Spain
The Teach in Spain program is perfect for the majority of applicants that have not spent a serious amount of time in Spain previously but are comfortable with the Spanish language. The program offers full support with an in-depth orientation and several other benefits. Applicants with limited Spanish language experience who are agressively pursuing Spanish competency are welcome to consider the Spanish Immersion programs.
Teach in Spain Highlights
- Pre-departure school placement at a public school in a pueblo, town, or city in Andalusia or in the community of Madrid
- Support of CIEE professional staff before you depart for Spain
- Teaching and program guides to help you plan and prepare
- Pre-departure online orientation training
- Upgrade - Pre-departure TEFL certification
- Airport transfer on designated arrival date
- Orientation in Seville or Madrid
- Workshops on teaching methodology, cross-cultural training, finding housing, health and safety, visa registration, and more
- Cultural and networking opportunities
- Four nights of accommodations and all meals
- Five nights of accommodation in your school location
- Expert advice and assistance in converting an entry visa to the necessary work permit post-arrival
- A monthly stipend of €700–€1,000 to cover living expenses and new adventures, paid holidays too!
- International medical insurance and 24 hour worldwide assistance provided through the CIEE iNext travel card
- 24 hour in-country emergency support services via the CIEE office in Seville or Madrid
- Visa papers acquisition and visa application advice (apply in person at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate)
- Scholarships available - note: February 1 application deadline
- A Lonely Planet guidebook to plan your travels
When you surround yourself with great people and get involved in community activities, you quickly learn how to live the life that you want to live and you become accepted by the community...