Request Your Transcript
A: To request a copy of your CIEE Academic Record (CAR) (in addition to the original that is automatically mailed directly to your sending institution upon program completion), please print and complete the CIEE Transcript Request Form (pdf) and return it to the CIEE U.S. Office via scanned email attachment, fax, or mail as instructed on the form.
- Payment may be made by check or money order (payable to CIEE), or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
- Please be sure to include any additional instructions or required forms specific to your needs (e.g. LSDAS form or AMCAS form) with your request.
- If you have an outstanding financial obligation to CIEE, your request will not be processed until the balance has been paid in full with cleared funds.
- Email and phone requests will not be accepted, as an official signature from the student is required.
Off-Peak Processing Time (Feb. 1 - Oct. 1): 3-5 business days
Peak Processing Time (Oct. 1 - Feb. 1): 5-7 business days
(Note: Processing times listed are for study within the past 5 years*)
Official Copy of Ciee Academic Record
Fedex Shipping * *
Note: One Fedex Charge Per Address
Unofficial Copy of Academic Record
(Available Only Via E-Mail To Student)
* For requests older than 5 years (subject to availability), please add 5 business days for processing.
* * FedEx Shipping is not available for overseas delivery.
Please note, CIEE sends out copies of the original grades that were forwarded to your sending institution (the school through which you were granted permission to participate on the program). While CIEE administers the study abroad programs, your sending institution officially grants the credits earned on the program, and as such they issue the official transcript of record for your study abroad instead of CIEE. These copies, however, come with a letter of explanation and are signed and sealed, and the copies are generally accepted as supplemental, detailed documentation to your home school transcript.
ATTN: Registration Coordinator (include your program name)
300 Fore Street
Portland, ME 04101
Fax: 207.221.1486 (secured)