We're Ready to Help You
Delivering the great cultural experiences you want for your students takes teamwork. You should never have to go it alone, and with CIEE, you won’t. We are here to make sure your CIEE Work & Travel USA runs as smoothly for you as it does for your students – something you both will remember for a lifetime.
There’s plenty of information on these pages to guide you. You also have the full expertise of the CIEE support team standing ready to help with any question or concern, including:
- How to help your students adjust
- How to make sure they’re safe, healthy and satisfied
- How to reach a student after the program ends
- How to handle student requests for time off
Any time you have a question, we’re happy to help, so give us a call at 1-888-268-6245.
Our Customer Service Center is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
In case of emergency, staff members are on call 24 hours a day.
Contact us right away if:
- You’re concerned about a student’s well-being
- A student does not arrive when expected
- A student leaves before the agreed upon end date
- You decide to terminate a CIEE student
- A student has performance problems
CIEE has been a pleasure to work with, and the relationships we have built with the wonderful students you sponsor will last a lifetime. Your involvement with the students and their well-being is a statement to your dedication to the J-1 program. – Michael L., innkeeper