AIC Adds Seville and Vancouver to Program City Roster, Spring 2019

AIC Internships

AIC Internships

Having just celebrated 35 years as the industry leader for custom academic internship programs, AIC is excited to announce the addition of two new cities to our program location roster. Starting immediately, AIC Partner University students are able to live and work in professional internships in Seville, Spain and Vancouver, Canada. Hear a bit more about each program location below.

Seville

As the commercial hub of its region, Seville is rich in history while incorporating modern influence. Seville boasts the only inland port in Spain which makes this city a bustling seaside destination for student interns who are interested in globalization, international trade and business, and more.

The capital of Spain’s Andalusia region, Seville has mastered the delicate balance of preserving its magnificent past and offering the conveniences of a modern commercial hub. Seville depends on service and industry sectors such as engineering, health services, technology and tourism. Many companies have international relations with providers, investors, consumers and customers making Seville one of southern Europe’s ten most attractive cities for foreign investment and business. Learn more about Seville here.

Vancouver

Consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities, Vancouver is a bustling city on Canada’s west coast. Boasting a similar climate than the rest of the country, the city attracts millions of tourists each year to enjoy the beautiful scenery, outdoor activities, green lifestyle, and global business practices.

Vancouver is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities with just under a million residents to the city, from all over the world. Work-life balance is a part of life for Vancouverites, as they enjoy relaxed work environments, in addition to everything the natural landscape has to offer. As a world-leader in film production, tourism, engineering and green practices, Vancouver has an energetic economy with extensive opportunities for international interns. Learn more about Vancouver here.

Curious about a new city? We are always adding more locations to our roster and would love your input! We can always be reached at AICInternships@ciee.org