AIC Adds Los Angeles, Prague and Tokyo to Program City Roster, Winter 2019

AIC Internships

AIC Internships

On the brink of celebrating 35 years as the industry leader for custom academic internship programs, AIC is excited to announce the addition of three new cities to our program location roster. Starting immediately, AIC Partner University students are able to live and work in professional internships in Los Angeles, Prague and Tokyo. Hear a bit more about each program location below.

Los Angeles

As a global city and hub of diversity, Los Angeles is home to people from more than 140 countries speaking over 220 languages. LA boasts the third largest metropolitan economy in the world – and its rise to global prominence is a testament to the spirit of business and its residents. LA is home to a culture of “thinking big”. Global Interns will learn the economy is extremely diversified, with established industry clusters ranging from entertainment, technology and fashion, to financial services, consumer products and tourism.

Art-deco architecture and palm-trees, hip bars and restaurants, a growing public transportation network, and robust opportunities to network with interns and professionals across a wide range of industries – from global corporations to the world-famous studios of Hollywood – LA is a perfect city to experience American and international culture while completing a rewarding internship experience. Students interning in Los Angeles are placed with companies ranging from innovative start-ups to global organizations, multinationals, and NGOs in a variety of industry sectors. Learn more about Los Angeles here.

Prague

The Czech Republic is a modern-day success story, having established itself as the most politically stable and economically prosperous of the post-Communist countries of Europe. Students in Prague will have access to a wide range of opportunities to gain hands-on work experience and build their professional network.

Prague, with a population of 1.2 million, boasts not only some of Europe’s most dazzling architecture, but also offers an extremely rich cultural life – festivals, operas, concerts and cultural programs, many of which are accessible on a student budget. Combined with vibrant bars and restaurants, a walkable and friendly urban center, English-speaking locals, and a growing and innovative start-up sector, Prague offers a compelling backdrop – and rich counterbalance – to a challenging internship experience. Students interning in Prague are placed with companies ranging from innovative start-ups to global organizations, multinationals, and NGOs in a variety of industry sectors. Learn more about Prague here.

Tokyo

With a population of over 13 million people, Tokyo is world-leading metropolis and the center of Japanese business, transportation, government, and finance. See how limited space and resources are maximized in ingenious ways all while enjoying the myriad entertainment, shopping, and dining options the city has to offer.

Interns in Tokyo have the chance to experience Japanese culture in the bustling start-up and tech sectors, or at multinational companies or nonprofits. Tokyo thrives on hospitality, tourism, multinational business, the arts, and more. Students interning in Tokyo are placed with companies ranging from innovative start-ups to global organizations, multinationals, and NGOs in a variety of industry sectors. Learn more about Tokyo here.

Curious about a new city? We are always adding more locations to our roster and would love your input! We can always be reached at AICInternships@ciee.org