AIC Adds Copenhagen and Sydney to Program City Roster, Summer 2019

AIC Internships

AIC Internships

Having just celebrated 35 years as the industry leader for custom academic internship programs, AIC is excited to announce the addition of two new cities to our program location roster. Starting immediately, AIC Partner University students are able to live and work in professional internships in Copenhagen, Denmark and Sydney, Australia. Hear a bit more about each program location below.

COPENHAGEN

Copenhagen is Denmark’s and the world’s happiest city. It is a gateway for tourism and business to much of Scandinavia. With more than 1.4 million citizens, Copenhagen flourishes and thrives off tourism, research & development, and are globally leading within medico, logistics and clean tech industries. Denmark and Danish companies are highly competitive and among one of the most innovative places in Europe.

In Copenhagen, students have the chance to experience Danish professional culture in the booming research, development, and financial sectors, or at multinational companies, start-ups or nonprofits. Historic architecture, vibrant bars and restaurants, efficient public transportation, and friendly, English-speaking locals (9/10 Danes speak English!) offer a compelling backdrop – and rich counterbalance – to a challenging internship experience.

Learn more about Copenhagen here.

SYDNEY

Sydney is Australia’s most important global city and international economic gateway. Tourism and sustained investment in cultural infrastructure are two of the biggest areas of Aussie focus. Australian workers are dedicated and focused on their work – they have an affinity to Sydney and making it as robust as it can be when it comes to business, growth and the economy. With more than 450,000 jobs in a range of diverse industries and across all skill levels, Sydney is a global epicenter for business, which attracts highly skilled workers. Finance and financial services make up more than 25% of the economy, with professional & business services, and creative industries as close seconds.

In Sydney, students have the chance to experience Australian professional culture in the booming industrial and financial sectors, or at multinational companies or nonprofits. Larger-than-life architecture, vibrant bars and restaurants, efficient public transportation, and friendly, English-speaking locals offer a compelling backdrop – and rich counterbalance – to a challenging internship experience.

Learn more about Sydney here.

Curious about a new city? We are always adding more locations to our roster and would love your input! We can always be reached at AICInternships@ciee.org