Before you start your program, you must to complete a CIEE Orientation. In this orientation you will learn about program rules and regulations, and get advice on how to have a successful program.
The CIEE Orientation is online. You can complete the orientation any time after you receive your DS-2019 form, but you must complete it before you travel to the U.S.
You will receive a reminder and instructions from CIEE approximately 30 days before your program start date. Make sure you have provided CIEE with your correct email address, and check with your CIEE representative if you have not received an email from us a month before your program start date.
To View The CIEE Online Orientation:
Before You Start, Make Sure You Are Using A Computer With At Least:
- High Speed Internet access – connection of 150kbps or higher
- Operating System – Windows XP or Vista, or MAC OS X 10.3 or higher
- Browser - Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher, Firefox version 2.0 or higher, Safari
- Monitor - 1024 x 768 resolution, or ability to zoom out using your web browser
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher - if you do not have this on your computer, you will be prompted to download it or you can download from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Pop-up blocker turned off
If you have any problems logging in or viewing the presentation, please contact your CIEE representative for assistance.
Remember, you must complete the entire orientation before you travel to the U.S. to begin your program.