Systems Integration Intern in North Carolina

Life Systems International is a private medical device company specializing in patient monitoring equipment. The goal for this position is to provide an exciting learning opportunity for a student who is interested in the technical side of a medical device company. This opportunity will be hands on, working with important strategic assignments. The student will report to the Vice President of Operations and Technical Department, and will take the lead in the development and action of small projects with measurable goals. The following lists below are duties and experiences the student will be involved with:

• Testing and Setting up Loaner Systems, Diagnosing/Stress Testing equipment and Testing trade in equipment for refurbishing
  • Assist with Project Management task for System Go Live in Hospitals
  • Assemble systems prior to shipping for install and Organize installation components
  • Customer Support, Tech Support customer service follow ups, Project Documentation Auditing
  • Any combination of familiarity with: Networks, Computer Hardware, Security, Project Management and Computer Software

To apply contact Sean Murphy at sean.murphy@lsi-medical.com