ROMEO HUNTE is looking for a Fashion Marketing Assistant Intern! They are searching for a bright, fearless and love for fashion marketing working individuals with experience. The ideal candidate is responsible for creating new marketing ideas to increase our social media followers and our customers. Demonstrates a passion for the brand, inspire individuals and relies on limited experience to plan and accomplish goals. Work right along side with our Graphic Designer on all aspects of marketing materials.
- Marketing/E-commerce degree/concentration or experience Interest in digital marketing, e-commerce, and social media
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Creative and strong multi-tasking skills and organizational skills to be able to balance several projects at a time
- Good communication skills
- Previous fashion experience
- Previous experience in fashion Marketing
- Computer skills like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Interest in web design
- Previous experience in Google Analytics and Google Ad Words
- Work on image resizing and marketing materials needed to support promotions
- Analyze data and website performance, traffic, statistics
- Monitor web traffic and conversions
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media work as assigned & maintain blog update online
- Photography for the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Help create & curate branded content for social pages
- Help garner more followers and customers. miscellaneous office/administrative functions
- Be able to create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
To apply end your resume/cv and cover letter to email@example.com