Sales and Marketing Internship in New York

ROMEO HUNTE is looking for a Fashion Marketing Assistant Intern! They are searching for a bright, fearless and love for fashion marketing working individuals with experience. The ideal candidate is responsible for creating new marketing ideas to increase our social media followers and our customers. Demonstrates a passion for the brand, inspire individuals and relies on limited experience to plan and accomplish goals. Work right along side with our Graphic Designer on all aspects of marketing materials. 

Qualifications:  

• Marketing/E-commerce degree/concentration or experience Interest in digital marketing, e-commerce, and social media
  • Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
  • Self-starter
  • Passion and willingness to learn
  • Creative and strong multi-tasking skills and organizational skills to be able to balance several projects at a time
  • Good communication skills
  • Previous fashion experience
  • Previous experience in fashion Marketing
  • Computer skills like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Interest in web design
  • Previous experience in Google Analytics and Google Ad Words

Responsibilities

• Work on image resizing and marketing materials needed to support promotions
  • Analyze data and website performance, traffic, statistics
  • Monitor web traffic and conversions
  • Email marketing campaigns
  • Social media work as assigned & maintain blog update online
  • Photography for the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  • Help create & curate branded content for social pages
  • Help garner more followers and customers. miscellaneous office/administrative functions
  • Be able to create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
  • Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
  • Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance
  • Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
  • Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients. 

To apply end your resume/cv and cover letter to hr@romeohunte.com