Isadora Digital Agency - 3 Design Internships

Isadora Agency is looking for a User Experience Strategist and Designer looking to change the way people engage and interact with brands.

Key Responsibilities

Strategic thinker as it relates to websites and mobile app interaction
Understanding and curiosity of purpose behind user behavior from different user groups
Ability to concept and create unique and engaging user experiences that maximize user engagement and deliver on business results
Research, creating site maps, user flows, wire-frames, etc.
Ensure UX design deliverables are clean, organized, client ready and adhere to high quality standards
Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and clients
Stay current with industry standard tools and technologies
Be aware of evolving UI/UX trends

Isadora Agency is looking for a Website / Visual Designer looking to change the way people engage and interact with brands.

Key Responsibilities

Be able to take wireframes and bring them to life
Understanding of color, color palettes, fonts, design elements, sizing, spacing and best practices for visual design
Ability to sketch and design unique and engaging websites that maximize user engagement and deliver on business results
Research, review of inspiration websites, design responsive desktop and mobile mockups
Ensure design of website pages are distinctive, unique and impactful
Highly creative with a portfolio of website and mobile design examples

Isadora Agency is looking for a Website Animator (Animation Designer) looking to change the way people engage and interact with brands.

Key Responsibilities

Creative thinker as it relates to website movement and animations for desktop and mobile
Ability to concept and create unique, memorable and engaging animations that impress and maximize user engagement
Ability to create simple to medium complexity web animations for social media and small marketing campaigns
Ensure Animation files are optimized for load speeds and load quickly on the web
Create short animations for the top of a website page or case study page
Create subtle movement, fade-ins, slide effects and transitions for select areas of a website page
Stay current with industry animation tools and technologies

Please email your resume to alex@isadoradigitalagency.com for more information!