Interior Design Internship in California

Combining an expert designer’s ability to draw up custom furnishings with an impeccable eye for vintage furniture and accessories, Jon de la Cruz creates interiors that are truly unique to each project and each client. Over the past 20 years, Jon has worked with the Bay Area's top design firms, successfully leading projects including The Battery SF, The Cavalier, Marlowe, Carbone in Las Vegas, Sadelle’s in New York and private residences around the country.   DLC-ID is lookig to collaborate with and assist in the professional development of an intelligent, organized, talented, inquisitive, enthusiastic and earnest individual pursuing educational and professional development in the interior design profession.

Candidate will be exposed on a daily basis to the design process by participating in product research and organization, involved in the materials library.

Candidate will become accustomed to professional working hours, commitments, follow through and camaraderie among team members.

Interaction with industry partners outside of the firm is a valuable and necessary skill that will be developed.

Development of software and design skills specific to the industry and our office is part the internship focus. 

To apply send your resume/cv and cover letter to Doug Burch doug@dlcid.com