Graphic Web Design Internship in New York

ROMEO HUNTE is looking for a Web Designer Intern! They are searching for bright and hard working individuals. This candidate will be an individual with a strong interest in web, multimedia design, and love for fashion. They should be a quick learner, social media savvy, skilled with typography, interested in emerging web and digital technologies and able to work quickly and independently. They should also be reliable, organized, and as passionate about design! All applicants must have examples of their work readily available. Links to any web or interactive work are welcome. 

What you will be involved in:

• Web and print production in support of the company website, brand, and marketing efforts.
  • Projects may include some or all of the following, depending on business demands: Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content
  • Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross- platform compatibility establishing links.
  • Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology maintaining links
  • Protects site by designing and installing security precautions
  • Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions
  • Image re-sizing, re-touching and compression -Design for both web and print ads
  • Creating PDF line sheet , look books and catalogs
  • Creation of online promotional, marketing and social ad campaigns
  • Logo design

Requirement:

• Must be 18 years
  • Comfortable working in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint., photoshop, Illustrator,Adobe flash and basic HTML skills are a plus.
  • Methodical, highly organized and detail oriented
  • Able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical
  • Effective and assertive communicator
  • Great attitude and a contagious positive passion for what you do 

To apply send your resume/cv, cover letter and any web links to hr@romeohunte.com