Architectural Internship in San Francisco, California

Butler Armsden Architects is fortunate to find itself in a position of continuous growth with new projects in San Francisco and all over the Bay Area, including high-end modern homes, historic renovations and multiple LEED residences. They are looking for a stellar intern to join their team.  Their office promotes independence and creativity.  The environment is very dynamic, with individual and team opportunities on many different size residences.  BAA emphasizes the importance of being involved in a project from the very beginning to the very end, and allows employees optimum responsibility during the process.  Multitasking and time management skills are strongly valued as is a good sense of humor. 

Qualifications and Expectations: As an intern, you will be assisting all team members.  Tasks may include any and all of the following.  

• Site visits
  • Site documentation
  • Schematic layout
  • Permit filing
  • Drafting
  • Renderings
  • Model making

REQUIREMENTS: 

• 0-3 years experience
  • In the process of earning, or have already attained, an architecture degree from an accredited architecture school
  • A strong sense of presentation skills and graphics
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Knowledge of ArchiCAD is a plus  

How to apply: Please e-mail your resume/cv (PDF format), portfolio, and any working drawings that you can share to: ccampbell@butlerarmsden.com.