TEFL Abroad Russia
Job Placement in Russia
After earning CIEE’s 150-hour TEFL Certification, you’ll head to Russia to teach at a private language school. In this position, you will teaching English to Russian students looking to improve their oral English and increase their cultural diversity. This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to explore Russia, while enhancing the lives of Russian citizens!
As a teacher on this program, you will be responsible for planning your lessons and executing them. Most students are interested in conversational English language classes, but will also be looking to improve their English grammar for personal and professional purposes. You’ll be expected to teach between 70-120 hours per month. Placements are available all over the country on a rolling basis for a one-year contract.
This program is ideal for an independent teacher or traveler looking to get TEFL certified and teach English in Russia.
Course Quick Facts
- 150 hours of training
- Courses capped at 16 students
- Live tutors to help through coursework
- Intercultural competency for the classroom
- Language Teaching Methodologies
- Grammar. You’ve already learned this. Now you’ll learn to teach it
- Get matched with a job in Russia
- Earn between 600-1200 RUB/ hr (USD 10-20/hr)
- Work 20-30 hours/week
Program Cost: $1,100
- CIEE’s 150-hour online TEFL Certification course
- Teaching placement in Russia
- Pre-departure and in-country support from partners in Russia
- 21- 50 years old
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- CIEE TEFL Certified (included with program)
- Apply below
- Once enrolled in TEFL course, CIEE will send your application directly to Russia
- Our partner in Russia will contact you with instructions for next steps
If you meet the requirements above you can enrollGet Started Today!
In order to hold your space, you will need to submit a registration fee of $200 USD.
This program does not include pre departure or in country support from CIEE.Enroll now