Take Your Own Students Abroad
A school trip abroad is a unique opportunity to introduce your class to the world and continue to develop as a teacher. Starting this year, we offer pre-packaged private school trips to 6 exciting global locations at an affordable price, to make it easier than ever for you to take the leap!
Leverage 70 years of expertise for an unforgettable trip with your students
On a CIEE week-long school trip, you and your students benefit from CIEE’s 70 years of experience running study abroad programs. We have our own study centers around the world, work with our own local staff, and nurture long-standing relationships with our own network of host families.
This infrastructure gives you easy access to a robust immersive experience, even on a short trip.
All our programs include:
- 10 hours of service or instruction at the local CIEE study center
- Up to 5 cultural activities
- A selection of daytrips and excursions (including transportation, guide and activities)
- Placement with a local host family (except Costa Rica, where groups are lodged in dorms, close to our biological stations)
- Health and travel insurance
- 24/7 support from CIEE staff
- Free trip for chaperones! (we require one chaperone per 10 students – take your class abroad for free!)
Choose from these exciting programs
Download the program sheet to learn more:
- Madrid, Spain: Spanish Language & Culture
- Monterverde, Costa Rica: Biodiversity & Sustainability
- Santiago, Dominican Republic: Spanish Language & Dominican Culture
- Santiago, Dominican Republic: Service & Leadership
- Seville, Spain: Spanish Language & Culture
- Toulouse, France: French Language & Culture
Contact us if you have any question or would like to check on dates and availabilities!