12 Weeks Of End-to-end preparation
Take Our Emerging and Advanced Programs Back to Back!
You can even take the Emerging program in one city, and the second in the other. This way you get to experience two of Europe’s best startup cities, and learn from the different approaches and perspectives of two cultures.
First you’ll learn how to find a compelling idea and build a successful startup in Emerging eLab. Then you’ll deepen your knowledge and understanding of how startups work, get the skills to grow a young business in Advanced eLab. Don’t miss the chance to meet as many successful entrepreneurs as possible and extend your network!
Program Fee: $9,000–SAVE, $2,000
Get more for your money with Entrepreneur Lab by CIEE. There are no hidden charges or disappointing surprises when you arrive.
YOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- Intensive 90 + contact-hour seminars
- Specialization workshops
- Guest lectures from experienced business founders
- Company visits
- Personal on-site mentoring
- Networking events
- Two pitch events
- Choose one course in London and the other in Berlin, or stay in one city for 12 weeks.
An eLab certificate, a fully developed and compelling business plan, a pitch deck, and all the skills and insights you need to join a leading accelerator.
We believe you need passion for ideas and processes to be successful as founders and key market players. We look for this passion in our participants, as well as a broad range of backgrounds and experience. We also ask participants to meet these requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent – a business background is an advantage but not required.
- Strong English language speaking and writing skills. All instruction will be provided in English, so this is a must. Each candidate will be evaluated with a Skype interview. (Upgrade your business and professional English skills with us at eLab, with a 20-hour business and professional English course.)
- A passion for entrepreneurship and start-up culture, shown in your application statement and Skype interview.
- An interest in meeting people from around the world and working in an international setting.
These intensive programs include more than 93 seminar hours, weekly individual and additional group mentoring sessions with the option to schedule more, at least five company visits, six fireside chats and approximately 100 project hours. Expect to commit 100 percent of your time for the duration of the program and attend all sessions.
We want to help as many people as possible benefit from eLab. Learn about scholarships
Housing is not included, but we have carefully researched some options for you. These include one-bedroom and studio apartments, each no more than 20 minutes from eLab. We’re happy to guide you and answer questions.
More eLab Opportunities
Business & Professional English Course
We can help, with a 20-hour business and professional English course you can take on-site at eLab. It could be the perfect way to ramp up your business and professional English skills.
Build on all you’ve learned with six additional weeks of mentorship, plus full access to eLab workspace and facilities.