Fees and Financing
Invest in your future and create a career you’re excited about
Whether you’ve just graduated from university or you are eager to make a career change and start your own business, eLab is for you. Our programs give aspiring entrepreneurs a head start, by imparting new skills, tools, and tactics you need to turn your idea into an investor-ready business pitch.
All eLab programs – Emerge, Advance and Complete – provide access to successful business leaders who become your instructors and mentors. They might even introduce you to your first investors.
With an international outlook, we welcome applicants from all over the world, and recognize that applicants have varied access to funding. Though some have saved money to support a radical career change, most eLab alumni have financed this program with:
University scholarshipsClick to Open
Some universities grant their soon-to-be graduates scholarships to gain educational experience abroad. If you are currently enrolled at a university, ask your study abroad advisor or career officer for options to fund your eLab program.
eLab scholarshipsClick to Open
eLab grants scholarships that cover up to 50% of tuition for future female entrepreneurs, global innovators, and people who strive to use their business to drive community improvement. Learn more.
Employer supportClick to Open
Some companies enroll employees at eLab to encourage them to think and act entrepreneurially. If your employer supports employee training courses, consider asking your HR manager about options for funding your eLab program.
Education loansClick to Open
Most banks offer educational loans with reduced interest rates.
Value & Fees
The value of an eLab experience includes:
- Immersion in the startup ecosystem in London or Berlin
- Support while you develop an investor-ready pitch deck and business plan
- An understanding of the investment landscape
- An expanded network and lasting connections with founders and startups
- Access to decision-makers at accelerators and investors
- Insights from thought leaders in various industries
Your eLab program fee includes:
- All workshops
- Individual coaching
- A mentoring session with an experienced, matching founder
- Intimate fireside chats with renowned founders, investors, and other decision-makers from London or Berlin startups
- Accompanied custom visits to networking events
- Support while you complete a pitch deck and business plan
- Health insurance coverage for the duration of the course
- 24/7 access to co-working space
- Cafeteria access; bike rental (Berlin only)
Choose the Option That Suits You:
eLab Emerge: $ 6,500
eLab Advance: $ 4,500
eLab Complete: $ 9,000