Pitch Perfect - Cohort 4

eLab Participant

eLab Participant

On Wednesday we saw our final pitches from London cohort 4. We welcolmed Marcos Dussoni, ex CFO of Sodexo and Nasreen Dhanji, Head of Innovation Save the Children to sit on the panel and provide our eager participants with key feedback. 

Krish was first up with his company, "Gelato Americano". After attending 'Gelato School' in Italy, Krish started production in London earlier this year. His goal is to offer home made premium, all natural ice cream. 

Jorge came in second with his health tech company, Care and Beyond. Jorge is passionate about providing a better medical tourism solution. Medical Tourism is taking off, providing people with a larger and more competitive variety of healthcare solutions. Jorge has pinpoited a key pain point for medical tourism customers, they are having issues with trust, how can they trust the unknown. Jorge is working on a package to support the aftercare of the patient to battle these issues of trust. 

Then came a heartfelt pitch from Fayyadh. Fayyadh wants to create a hub/social platform for young adults, where they can engage in social and environmental projects in their communities. The goal is to promote changemakers and their profiles, giving interested young people the chance to contribute to these projects by connecting them to other changemakers.

Matthew was our final pitch. At 21, Matthew has raised $1.2 MM for his eSport start-up eFuse. eFuse is a platform that brings people interested in the eSport world together and promotes  interesting opportunities within the space.

All four pitches were tremendous and we look forward to hearing all our participants successes in the near future!