New Year, New Cohort of eLab Entrepreneurs

eLab Contributor

eLab Contributor

It seems like just yesterday that the first cohort of 2020 started their journey together! The adventure of entrepreneurship is not an easy road to go down alone, but luckily this group had each other to turn to when things got tough and to gain insights when they felt they might have lost their way. First and foremost, we'd like you to meet our participants:

· Ekaterina Nozhkina (Russia) - Founder of Usual Suspects which is an online platform that unites sustainable designers, manufacturers, and shops to deliver the best product to conscious customers.

· Tal Shogol (Israel) - Co-founder and CEO of Made2Flow which is a Saas solution for retailers and suppliers that optimizes & improves the “product development process” in the fashion industry.

· Daria Kyrilova (Russia) - Founder of M-Project is focused on creating viable solutions for the mental health problems of employees in companies and currently considers workplace burnout as her top priority.

· Somie Haile (Eritrea/UK) - Co-founder of GKJ  which is a fashion start-up specialized in black clothing with more options in different styles, fit and fabric.

· Cathy Ng (China) - Founder of Add-Nature-for-Nurture is focused on bringing wellbeing through being in nature mindfully alongside the wisdom of Asian philosophy and practices.

· Liudmila Koshkina (Russia) - Founder of FlockIn which is a website platform helping to connect people with similar interests and travel goals. 

Along with the instructors and the eLab team, the group shared their own information and opinions about the adventure of entrepreneurship. They also had the opportunity to enjoy a personal and inspiring fireside chat in a small circle with Duc Tam Dam, co-founder of My Help Buddy, as well as Barbara Zeiss from Emerald and her co-founder Katja Rehnig. During Berlin Fashion Week, they enjoyed the Green Fashion Tour and got an in-depth picture of the reality of this industry, which is especially relevant as Berlin is the capital of sustainable fashion design and retail.

The group also expanded their networks in innumerable ways at events such as Berlin Fashion week, APX Pitch days, Silicon Allee Meetups, Breakfast at Betahaus and week by week they learned from the best instructors and mentors about Digital Marketing, Pitch Training, Finance, and Sales.

Our participants all had a variety of businesses, from expanding a sustainable fashion brand into new markets to addressing and improving mental health in the workplace. Everyone poured their heart and soul into starting and improving their businesses, so we couldn’t be any more proud of them.

During our challenging 6-week program, the participants sharpened their entrepreneurial skills and made their business ideas ready for the next chapter in their journey, plus, working so closely together bonded them as a family. We'd like to congratulate them all for doing such an excellent job on their wonderful pitches and we wish them and their future business ventures lots of luck and success!

Ready to fully commit to your entrepreneurial journey in 2020? Then eLab is here to help! Check out our Programs page to find the best solution for your business needs.