Berlin Global Institute
Home to high-tech start-ups, film communities, and graffiti artists, launch your venture from Berlin’s Kreuzberg district, known for thriving multiculturalism and an artsy vibe. And our newly renovated Institute sits among endless options for food, music and entertainment, with easy access to the rest of Berlin.
- Residence hall with café and courtyard, large common kitchens, en suite bathrooms, laundry facilities, study and common areas
- German language residential area to help you improve your language skills
- Hi-tech classrooms
- Study tours and trips each block
- Nearby subway station and bike paths
- CIEE staff support you in your day-to-day life in Berlin and have the inside scoop on local events, volunteer opportunities, and more