Faculty-Led Business Suites
Ensure consistent, high-quality business-abroad experiences for your students.
Only CIEE has 50+ global locations staffed with onsite professionals well-connected to local businesses. Your students not only benefit from firsthand access to their expertise but also from valuable, behind-the-scene business operations and immersion into the business community.
Put your faculty-led business-abroad programs in the hands of our experienced team and we’ll develop a program framework that addresses the unique business needs of your curriculum. Whether your programs run in Barcelona and Buenos Aires, Dublin and Dubai, or any other CIEE sites, your students receive the same high-quality academics, intercultural and project-based learning, and international education experience.
Unlike other international education providers, CIEE’s programs fees are all-inclusive; there are no hidden charges, extra costs, or disappointing surprises upon arrival. From 24/7 emergency assistance, to overnight intercultural excursions, one program fee lets you and your students maximize the experience abroad. Every program includes:
- Predeparture & onsite orientation
- Co-curricular and academic activities
- 24/7 emergency support
- Roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, and in-country transportation
- 3-star hotel accommodations
- Some meals
- Classroom space for debrief sessions
- Cultural excursions
- Guest lectures
- Comprehensive insurance with trip cancellation coverage
- Dedicated onsite CIEE program assistant
- Customized recruitment toolkit
Real-Life Case Study:
WHO: Top-ranked U.S. Business School
WHAT: Requested a suite of faculty-led business abroad programs that would ensure a consistent educational and cultural experience in five international cities.
HOW: CIEE worked with international staff to develop a standard program framework that included:
- Cross-Cultural Engagement: guided tours, community workshops, and activities with local students
- Career Development: focused discussions with business professionals across business segments
- Innovation and Collaboration: interactive sessions at a co-working space to brainstorm ideas and flesh out concepts
- Business and Culture in Action: planning and participation in business-sponsored community events
- Beyond the Horizon: Education in an International Context: exploration of international experience on a business professionals in the global marketplace
DETAILS: Program is run in five cities around the globe utilizing unique activities and opportunities afforded by the local business environment, while delivering a consistent academic and intercultural approach at every location.
Want more information on creating a faculty-led, business abroad suite for your institution? Fill in your details and we’ll get back to you!