Fly Free This Fall '21
GET A FLIGHT VOUCHER WORTH UP TO $1,000 TOWARD FALL 2021 ABROAD
Take Flight with CIEE!
Whether you plan to intern in London or perfect your French in Paris, the world is ready for you (and your mask.) PLUS, CIEE will fly you there for free!
Follow these simple steps to claim your free flight voucher:
Enter your information below.
Submit an application for a fall '21 term in Berlin, Copenhagen, London, Paris, Rome, or Sydney.
Wait. Once you and your program are confirmed you will receive details on how to book your ticket!
Claim Your $1,000 Flight Voucher
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONSClick to Open
"Fly Free with CIEE Flight Voucher” Fall 2021 Promotion
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
CIEE Study Abroad is offering flight “vouchers”, valued at up to $1,000, for commercial coach air travel to and from specific fall 2021 CIEE programs. The following conditions apply:
1. STUDENTS MUST ATTEND ANY CIEE FALL 2021 PROGRAM IN:
2. STUDENTS MUST OPT-IN
Students must opt-in to receive the voucher by completing a claim form on this landing page: https://www.ciee.org/go-abroad/college-study-abroad/fall-fly-free-lp. Any student who studies or interns abroad on any of the aforementioned cities but does not complete the form is not eligible to claim a flight voucher.
3. STUDENTS MUST APPLY AND BE ACCEPTED TO A CIEE FALL 2021 STUDY ABROAD OR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Students must apply and submit their program application by the corresponding application deadline date for that program at https://my.ciee.org/login. Acceptance to the program by CIEE and associated host institution, if applicable, is required. Any student who chooses to apply to an Open Campus Block Program must attend a minimum of two (2) blocks to be eligible to receive the voucher.
4. STUDENTS MUST CONFIRM THEIR PARTICIPATION AND PAY ANY REQUIRED DEPOSIT
If a student is accepted to the program for which they have applied, they must confirm participation/enrollment formally through CIEE’s application system and pay the required deposit. Students will receive a flight voucher code from CIEE at the email address in their application when the program is officially confirmed. All flights must be booked through CIEE’s flight partner, StudentUniverse. Students will not be reimbursed for any tickets purchased outside of StudentUniverse for any reason. All other air travel expenses (including but not limited to) are the responsibility of the recipient: airfare above and beyond the amount of the voucher, baggage fees (including overweight baggage), meal or drink service, seat choice, cabin upgrades, changes in itinerary, name changes, local travel to/from the airport, point multipliers and anything outside the base airfare and applicable airline taxes. Any unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, is not be redeemable for cash, and may not reduce the value awarded for tax purposes. All federal, state, local and other taxes, costs, and expenses regarding the use and acceptance of the voucher are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
5. SCHOLARSHIPS Claiming the “voucher” will count toward scholarship “caps” or maximums. However, students receiving the GAIN grant do not qualify for the promotional voucher.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY By participating in the promotion, individuals who opt-in agree to release and hold harmless CIEE, Inc., any administrator, their employees, legal representatives, successors and assigns, and any advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or causes of action, suits, debts, indirect or direct damages arising out of participation in the promotion, or the awarding, acceptance and use or misuse of a flight voucher. The Released Parties shall not be responsible for: (i) any technical errors that may prevent an individual from opting in; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in the promotion; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the promotion or the processing of opt-ins; or (v) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, opt-ins. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this promotion or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion. In the event Sponsor or its agents are prevented from continuing the promotion as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to pandemic, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war, or any federal, state, or local governmental law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within its control, Sponsor and its agents shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend, or terminate the promotion.