Win Up to $3,000 Toward Study Abroad in 2020!

The World Awaits Study Abroad Sweepstakes is now accepting entries!

From now until January 2, CIEE will be selecting one lucky winner, every two weeks, to help SIX LUCKY STUDENTS make their study abroad dream a reality in 2020.

Winners simply need to decide whether they’d like $1,500 toward a summer ’20 program, or $3,000 toward a fall ’20 semester program.

Tough choice, right?

Ok, that’s not all. Winners then need to decide which amazing program to go on. For students keen on a summer abroad, there are 82 programs guaranteed to offer an unforgettable summer.

From Middle East Studies in Jordan, to Intensive Spanish in Argentina, Sustainability in Costa Rica to Business and International Relations in Russia – the sky’s the limit for students of any major! You could even do a global internship and add real-world work experience to your resume.

Fall semester students can choose from more than 100 programs to make an ordinary semester EXTRAORDINARY! From Arts + Sciences in South Korea to Global Architecture + Design in Germany, Business + Tourism in Spain, to STEM + Society in Mexico – the options for earning credits abroad and traveling the world are abundant.

Plus, many of the programs allow you to add a for-credit internship. What’s not to love about earning credits and career building?

For now, your only choice is to enter or not to enter, but we think you’ll agree, the chance to win a substantial grant toward study abroad in 2020 is an opportunity you should jump on! The world awaits!

Enter Today