Nominate YOURSELF by October 15 for up to $8,000 in study abroad grants!

Think you’re worthy of an unforgettable study abroad experience, but don’t have the financial resources? Then nominate yourself for a CIEE Open Campus or Global Scholar Grant!

The application will take less than one minute to complete, and it could be worth up to $8,000! 

Hurry! Nominations are due October 15 for spring ’19 semester programs, and November 1 for spring ’19 quarter programs. 

CIEE Open Campus Grant:

For students attending a 3-block open campus program at any of our Global Institutes in Berlin, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Copenhagen, London, Madrid, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, and Santiago, Chile. Students staying at one location are eligible for a $4,000 grant and students attending two or three locations, a $6,000 grant.

Global Scholars Grant Latin America:

For students attending a 3-block open campus program with at least two blocks in Latin America, including Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, and Santiago, Chile – eligible for an $8,000 grant.

Global Scholars Grant in Honor of Nelson Mandela:

For students enrolled in a 3-block open campus program with at least one block in Cape Town – eligible for an $8,000 grant

Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to study abroad in up to three countries in a single term! Even better, if you’re Pell-eligible, you’ll automatically receive up to $2,000 toward travel expenses