Yes, it’s actually that simple to apply for a need-based scholarship with CIEE. Here’s how …
- Start a study abroad application.
- Open the scholarships and grants section.
- Fill in your “Estimated Family Contribution” (EFC) number from your current FAFSA.
- Attach your Student Aid Report (SAR) and submit!
- In less than two weeks, you’ll find out exactly what you are eligible to receive.
Q: You mean, I don’t have to submit my program application first?
Q: I don’t have to finish my program application before I submit my scholarship portion?
Q: I can just open an application, fill in my EFC and hit submit?
Q: Same with merit scholarships?
A. No, merit scholarships require a short essay
Q. Is it true one in three students receive a scholarship from CIEE?
Q. Is it true you offer $8 million a year in scholarships?
Q. Is it true you offer 1,000 scholarships per term?
Q. So I should definitely apply, even if I don’t think I’m eligible.