Get Up to $2,500 in CIEE Merit Scholarships!

If you’re at the top of your academic game, good news! You could be eligible for any of the study abroad merit scholarships below! To find out, fill-in the Scholarships and Grants portion of your application and provide a transcript to CIEE by the deadline — you will be considered for every scholarship you’re eligible to receive! These awards are based on your academic records, and the submission of a personal essay describing how a CIEE program will impact your college experience and future career plans.

The deadline for merit-based scholarships is October 1, 2019 for spring ’20 programs, and April 1, 2020 for summer and fall ’20 programs.

MCDERMOTT HEALTH SCIENCES, NURSING, AND PUBLIC HEALTH MERIT SCHOLARSHIP

Interested in exploring regional, social, and community public health issues? You could receive $2,500 for a semester program or $750 toward a summer program! CIEE offers public health programs in the Dominican Republic, Thailand, Botswana, Buenos Aires, London, Amsterdam, and more.  

PING SCHOLARSHIP FOR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE

No matter what your academic discipline, you could be eligible for this scholarship which awards $2,500 toward semester program costs, or $750 toward summer program costs. 

RITZMANN TROPICAL AND MARINE ECOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP

If exploring underwater ecosystems in Australia or studying alongside hundreds of species in a Cloud Forest in Costa Rica is right up your alley, this scholarship could be yours to the tune of $2,500 toward semester program costs, or $750 toward summer program costs. 

STOHL INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP

Turn engaging research and coursework into a capstone project in a beautiful city like Cape Town, Palma de Mallorca, or Monteverde with $2,500 for a semester program, or $750 toward a summer program!

WOLLITZER MERIT SCHOLARSHIP IN AREA OR COMPARATIVE STUDIES

Study area or comparative studies in Africa, Asia, or Latin America and you could be eligible for $2,500 for a semester program or $750 for a summer program! 

Don’t procrastinate and miss your chance to get thousands in scholarships toward an unforgettable study abroad experience!

Get started today!