The conference will be held at the Loews Hollywood Hotel. CIEE has negotiated a limited number of sleeping rooms at a special conference rate of $229 for single or double occupancy. In addition, room rates are subject to approximately 16% in tax and tourism fees (subject to change). The room rate includes complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms, plus complimentary access to the hotel’s fitness center. Special conference rates are on a first-come, first-served basis and expire on Saturday, October 15, 2016.
The room block is now full. View a list of nearby hotels.
About the Hotel
The Loews Hollywood Hotel is perfectly situated for exploring the city. It’s located inside Hollywood & Highland, the same complex as the Dolby Theatre and TCL Chinese Theatre, and just steps away from the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Check in: 4:00 p.m.| Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- Late check out is available at an additional charge
- Self-parking: $15 + tax; Valet parking: $42 + tax
- FedEx Business Center: 3rd floor; 24 hours
- In-room dining available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Fitness Center: 5th floor; 24 hours
- Click here for a map and driving directions to the hotel
Explore more things to do in Hollywood
The recommended airport to fly into is the Los Angeles Airport (LAX). LAX is approximately 14 miles and a 45-minute to 60-minute drive from the Loews Hollywood Hotel. The hotel does not offer shuttle service from the airport. Estimated taxi and UberX fare range from $25.00 to $55.00 one way, depending on traffic and time of day.