CIEE Online Community is the hub of the CIEE Alumni Global Network
A powerful tool for rekindling old friendships and making new connections. With upwards of 350,000 members around the world, the Online Community plugs you into a vast international network of alumni engaged in a wide range of careers, industries, and personal pursuits.
Share favorite memories from being abroad and update the group on your current life.
Upload photos of your time abroad.
Engage in networking groups and any number of affiliation groups by program and current interests.
Connect to our Online Community Resources
Profile and Directory Resources
CIEE Global Alumni Network on LinkedIn
Here's How to Register
- Connect to our Online Community
- Enter your first and last name (or maiden name, whichever you used when you participated in your CIEE program) and then click "Find.”
- If a match is made with the first and last name you’ve entered, a list of names and program locations will appear. Click the button next to your name and click “Next.”
- If we are not able to make a match with the first and last name you’ve entered, please follow the link at the top of the page to the name and program information form. This form will be sent directly to CIEE Alumni Relations staff, who will then help you complete the registration process.
- On the authentication page, enter your four-digit program year and date of birth, then click “Verify.” If your program spanned two calendar years, enter the ending year of your program.
- If your entries match the information we already have on file for you, your account will be created and ready to be set up. On the Account Registration page, please update your contact information, double check your CIEE program information (remembering your program’s ending year), and set a password. Use this email address and password anytime you want to access the community.
- Once you’ve completed the registration process, click “Finish.” You are now registered! Please be sure to continue filling in your profile at any time using the “My Profile” link; with the global span and strength of the CIEE alumni network, your current professional information is especially critical to developing future networking opportunities for yourself and others.
REMEMBER: Your Program Year is the year your program ended—this is when you became a CIEE Alum!