CIEE Alumni Meet at Eataly Chicago

The CIEE Alumni Chicago Chapter held its first event under leadership of the new chapter president, Lauren Swanson. The happy hour event was an opportunity for CIEE alumni in Chicago and nearby suburbs to meet for an evening of networking, discussion, and food. Lauren reports:

"We gathered at Eataly Chicago's La Piazza on Friday, Nov. 11 for pizza, wine, and networking. Located in the heart of the second floor, La Piazza is modeled after a jovial Italian city square, where friends and families gather every day for shared plates and drinks. Alumni and guests came by after work to mingle and discuss their study abroad experience, other trips they've taken since going abroad, and more. There was such a diverse mix of what our alumni were up to, and it was great to see everyone getting to know each other. Everyone who attended were first-time chapter event attendees and we all became Facebook friends instantly. Everyone planned to attend another chapter event soon. Happy hour was a definite success!"

Don't miss the next event!

Stay up-to-date on all CIEE alumni news and events in Chicago, and around the world, by: 

1. Updating your email address in the alumni directory 
  2. Joining the CIEE Alumni Chicago Chapter Facebook group

Questions? Email alumni@ciee.org