Program Pricing Update

Brenda Majeski

Brenda Majeski

I’m pleased to announce highlights of our 2020 program pricing, which reflect CIEE's core commitment to making study abroad accessible for as many students as possible. While pricing has modestly increased for some programs, it remains unchanged or has even been reduced for many others. 

Semester Programs

Pricing for 32 semester programs including our Prague and Spain locations will remain unchanged from 2019. The remaining semester-long programs will have a modest increase across the rest of our portfolio.

Open Campus Block Programs

As the premier study abroad provider in Latin America, our Open Campus Block Programs in the region will be offered at $4,950 for one 6-week block, $9,900 for two blocks, and $14,850 for three 6-week blocks. Coupled with CIEE’s continued investment and expansion in STEM programming within Latin America Open Campus Block Programs, the prices provide students with affordable, high demand, and academically rigorous courses in culturally rich locations.

For 2020, the price of Open Campus Blocks in non-Latin America sites have been reduced to $5,950 for one and $11,900 for two 6-week blocks. The price of three blocks will still be $17,850, whether you are in Berlin, Cape Town, Copenhagen, London, Madrid, Rome, Paris, or our new sites in Shanghai and Sydney!

Short-Term Programs

More than 50% of our 70+ summer programs will remain at 2019 price levels while the remaining programs will increase by only $100.

To advance our new STEM line-up in Latin America, seven J-term programs will be priced at just $950 for a 3-week, 3-credit program, making this our best J-term pricing ever!

Scholarships and Grants

CIEE’s ongoing commitment to increase access to study abroad is underscored by our robust scholarship and grant offerings. This year we’re on track to offer more than $8 million to students. This includes travel grants to students eligible for Federal Pell Grants as well as grants to Gilman applicants and students from Minority Serving Institutions.

For 2020 pricing details of specific programs, visit our website at ciee.org/study.

Tags: