Deadline for Open Campus Grants Extended to October 15

Brenda Majeski

Brenda Majeski

More Students than Ever Choosing Comparative Learning via CIEE Open Campus Programs

A record 39% of students enrolled in our Open Campus programs are choosing to study at more than one of our ten Global Institute locations during an academic term.

Students are embracing the unique and flexible format of our Open Campus model that makes it possible for students to pursue coursework across six academic tracks while seamlessly transitioning between study locations. At each location students can choose from a multitude of courses taught in English, as well as internships, foreign language courses, research projects, and service learning options. As a result, students of any academic major seeking a rich comparative learning experience can design a program comprised of three six-week academic blocks, each of which can be spent in a different location.

And now we’re making it even easier for students to participate in academically rigorous and culturally rich Open Campus programs. In addition to our Open Campus Grants, we are offering two new $8,000 grants to support students enrolled in CIEE’s Open Campus programs at our Global Institutes in Latin America and South Africa. The deadline for nominations has been extended to October 15 so it’s not too late to nominate a student for Spring 2019!