Teach in Vietnam: The Basics
CIEE Teach in Vietnam: The Basics is for those who feel that they do not need the additional TOEIC certification that the Teach in Vietnam program offers. You will find yourself working in a local language school, helping students prepare for rigorous international examinations or in the local universities helping to improve and expand English language education. Your job will be very important as an ambassador of U.S. culture to this rapidly developing market. Teach in Vietnam is an opportunity to expand your horizons and immerse yourself in this historic land by teaching English and culture.
- Pre-departure school placement
- Monthly salary based on the U.S. dollar to ensure stability of income
- Optional completion bonus to support return airfare upon successful completion of contract (based on contract)
- Support of U.S.-based CIEE professional staff before you depart
- Pre-departure 120-hour professional TEFL certification
- Vietnamese visa process advice and support
- Program guide and handbook to help you prepare
- Four day orientation in Hanoi
- Survival Vietnamese lessons
- Vietnamese cultural lessons
- TEFL methodology and workshop with experienced teachers
- 24 hour in-country emergency services via our partner organization IIG Vietnam
Why? Who? Where?
Click here to see the full CIEE Teach experience