CIEE is seeking highly motivated candidates. Teachers must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Native English language fluency
- Upper-intermediate Spanish language ability as evidenced by a minimum of four semesters of college level Spanish OR equivalent. Examples of equivalencies include a bilingual background or extensive international experience in a Spanish-speaking country- if you have questions about whether or not your Spanish background meets this requirement, please get in touch with CIEE.
- Flexible, positive attitude with a desire to teach and learn in an immersive program
- Preference for language teaching or education majors in secondary or tertiary level Education, Psychology, Latin American Studies, or Cultural Studies
*The pre-departure TEFL certification will significantly benefit applicants with no teaching experience.