Transform Your Classroom.
Transform your institution. Transform yourself.
CIEE International Faculty Development Seminars (IFDS) provide faculty and administrators with access to rich academics, diverse intercultural experiences, and innovative approaches to learning and problem-solving needed to enhance syllabi, internationalize curricula, and increase global understanding on campus.
On an IFDS, you’ll:
- Attend lectures by faculty and experts from prestigious institutions.
- Visit fascinating locations linked to academic content.
- Share ideas and shape conclusions on subjects uniquely relevant to the world today.
- Collaborate with local organizations and top institutions to test theoretical concepts and experience solutions to current challenges in action.
- Participate in a workshop specially designed to help you to apply your experience on your own campus.
Seminars are offered in the following disciplines:
- Arts + Humanities
- International Relations
- Social Sciences
We’re offering IFDS in more locations and at different times throughout the year—so you get the training and experience you need, in the subjects that matter to your students, when it’s most convenient.