Transform Your Classroom.
Transform your institution. Transform yourself.
CIEE International Faculty Development Seminars (IFDS) provide faculty and administrators with access to rich academics, diverse intercultural experiences, and innovative approaches to learning and problem-solving that enhance syllabi, internationalize curricula, and increase global understanding on campus.
On an IFDS, you’ll:
- Attend lectures given by faculty and experts from prestigious institutions.
- Visit fascinating locations linked to academic content.
- Share ideas and shape conclusions on subjects uniquely relevant to the world today.
- Collaborate with local organizations and top institutions to test theoretical concepts and experience solutions to current challenges in action.
- Participate in an exclusive CIEE ‘Now What?’ Workshop, during which you’ll develop a plan to put your international experience to full use – in your classroom, in your community, and on a personal level.