Science and Engineering Report
Over the years, CIEE has recognized that science and engineering students are under represented in study abroad programs. In 2001, a working party was created to undertake a study to:
- Identify barriers to study abroad
- Propose strategies to overcome these barriers
- Discuss ways to achieve a better fit between study abroad and existing curricula
- Identify fields in science and engineering that have most to gain from study abroad
- Review CIEE's activities in science related to study abroad
Read the report presented to CIEE in March 2003 (pdf).