“We have the pleasure of hosting approximately 900 international students every year. These students add so much to our amusement parks for both our employees and our guests. Besides being highly motivated, well-educated and hard-working, the students provide a worldwide cultural experience for each person they come in contact with, sharing their language, their customs, and themselves, bringing the world closer to those who have never had the opportunity to travel outside of the U.S.”
The CIEE Work & Travel USA program provides employment and cultural exchange oppurtunities for international university students. Students can work in the U.S. for up to four months. CIEE works with employers across the U.S., in a variety of industries, to understand their seasonal employment needs, and with representatives in over 50 countries around the world to help recruit students for these positions.
In 1969 CIEE was one of the first organizations designated by the U.S. Department of State to administer this J-1 exchange visitor visa program. Today, CIEE continues to be an industry leader, building on our decades of experience to recruit students from over 50 countries. We continue to develop new and innovative hiring solutions, and are constantly improving the ways in which we prepare students for a successful cultural exchange experience.
Why hire CIEE Work & Travel USA Students?
- Participants are available for spring, summer, and winter peak seasons, filling gaps not met by local hiring efforts.
- CIEE provides comprehensive 24/7 support for participants and employers.
- CIEE handles all of the paperwork necessary for participants to apply for their U.S. visa.
- All participants have insurance through the Aetna network.
- Your U.S. employees benefit from working alongside students from other cultures.
- CIEE is designated by the U.S. Department of State as a sponsor of the J-1 Work & Travel program.