The CIEE Exhibit Hall provides an intimate atmosphere in which to meet with top decision-makers in the field of international education. Two-and-a-half days of exhibiting allows you to connect with attendees throughout the conference and provide valuable opportunities to maximize leads. Our Exhibit Hall this year will take place near the conference registration desk and coffee break area
to ensure significant attendee traffic.
Who Should Consider an Exhibit Table or Sponsorship?
- Study abroad program providers
- Study abroad marketing companies
- Insurance services
- Travel services
- Publishers and book distributors
- Testing/preparation/licensing services
- Instructional package providers
- Travel product and clothing retailers
- Anyone seeking direct access to influential decision makers in international education and exchange
A great value at $1,300 per table, the CIEE exhibitor fee includes:
- One 6’ exhibit table with drape, wireless Internet access, and single outlet electricity
- Your organization’s logo featured in the conference program
- Your organization’s logo featured on our conference website, linked to your website
- One (1) complementary conference registration
Exhibitors may bring up to two (2) additional staff members to manage their exhibit table at $125 per person. Tickets purchased for additional staff will only allow access to our exhibit hall; attendance is not permitted to other conference-related events unless additional event tickets are purchased.
Information Hall Hours:
- Thursday, November 21: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday, November 22: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday, November 23: 8:00am - 1:00pm
- All display units must fit within the confines of the area of the exhibit table
- All exhibits must remain open during scheduled hours with the exception of the Annual Luncheon (Friday, November 22) and CIEE Breakfast (Saturday, November 23)
Increase Your Visibility through Sponsorship.
Email email@example.com to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.